Grow Long HairIn order to grow long hair it really depends on how much you take care of your hair like for example:
- less heat when curling or straightening your hair
- teasing your hair for volume
- how often you trim your hair
- what you eat is important
Here are some tips to keep your hair healthy and growing.
- Eat well balance healthy meals: Nuts, Veggies, Eggs, Meat. (fish, chicken, pork, beef etc..)
- Drink plenty of water.
- Wait until your hair is dry to brush.
- Use a daily hair mask.
- Wash your hair every other day (I know it sounds pretty gross but, natural oils from your hair keeps it fresh and healthy).
Here are some things to avoid.
- Dying your hair very often.
- Brushing your hair while wet.
- Don't blow dry your hair so often.
- Hot hair irons.
|Avoid the metal|
|Ceramic is better for the hair|
I'm sure we all know that the roots are the healthiest. Here's the point, if you dye your hair a lot; the root will always consume the newest hair chemical you use compare to the rest of the hair.